Hello friends, today I am going to show you how to make a cheap rc buggy and have fun.
Before taking about the project, I would like share some views with you people. This was one of the five projects that I made last year. But out of those five, this proved to be the strongest. As I had used a ready-made chassis, it took me just an hour to fully complete it. Till today it works just fine and I don't need to do any tunings every time. It has a better acceleration than the other ones. Hope u all enjoy it. I'll also provide a link to check out it's working video on YouTube at the end.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1.A 49,40 or 27 MHz rc transmitter and receiver
2.A cheap rc car
3. Wheels of an old toy stunt car
4. Super glue
1. First of all I took off the body of the rc car and checked if all the components were in the right place or not.
2. Then I replaced the original wheels of the car with the bigger stunt car wheels that were perfect for off roading.
3. Then I changed the transmitter and receiver of the car with the new 40 MHz ones, as they were of 27 MHz.
4. Then I soldered all the wires to the motors and I was good to go.
5. Then I put the batteries in the car and tested it. It worked perfectly.
6. Also, the super glue that I have mentioned is only used to hold all things together.
Please check out it's working video on YouTube
Thank u guys.