A RFID module reads the UID tag value to open a lock which is operated by a RFID . We just have to place the card in front of the RFID sensor and the RFID opens the door.
For what and whom have we made it?
Robbers mostly break the lock and enter a territory. A solution of preventing this is here.A RFID uses artificial Intelligence to open locks. So, this is a very important discovery in today's world.
- RFID Module
- 2 different coloured led's.
- Jumper Wires
- Servo Motor
- Arduino UNO Micro-computer
- 2 no. 220 k ohm resistor
Step 1: Make a Proper Circuit
Step 2: Code
Step 3: Some Tips
- The frequency of RFID Module must be set correctly.
- The connections of the RFID receiver and Arduino should be made correctly.
- The UID Card must be synchronized properly.
- Refer Internet while making as the circuit and code is complicated.