Hi, I am Suryanshukumar from whitefield nook.
Today i will show u how to make race car.
- Bottle caps
- Ice cream sticks
- 9v battery
- Gear motor
- Battery clip
- Noodle sticks
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Take gear motor.
- And take a four bottle caps.
- Make a whole in the middle of the bottle caps.
- And fix the caps to the gear motor.
- Take a two ice cream stick and stick it.
- And stick the ice cream stick to the gear motor.
- Take ice cream stick and cut it into equal small pieces.
- And stick the small ice cream stick.
- And the small ice cream stick to the sticked ice cream stick to the gear motor.
- And connect the wire to the gear motor.
- Take bottle caps and make a hole in it.
- Connect the noodle stick and straw to the bottle caps.
- And fix it to the ice cream stick.
- Take a 9v battery and battery clip.
- Connect the battery clip to the battery.
- And stick the battery on the ice cream stick.
- Take a switch and connect the wires to the switch.
- And stick the switch to the ice cream stick.
- And connect the wires to the gear motor, switch and battery clip.
- Take a ice cream stick and cut it in big size and small size.
- And stick the bid size ice cream stick back on the 9v battery .
- And small piece ice cream stick front down the switch.
- Now the race car is ready to move.
- When we on the switch the race starts working and starts moving forward.