Introduction: Rainbow Agar-agar
Agar-agar also called as China Grass is a jelly-like substance. Agar has been chiefly used as an ingredient in desserts throughout Asia.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients Needed
- Food Colors
Step 2: Prepare the Agar
- Boil the agar until it melts completely
- Divide into 6 parts and mix the colors
Step 3: Pour the Color Into Setting Bowl
- Start with violet, pour it in and wait for a minute so that the top layer slightly sets
- Pour the next color ,blue, very slowly with a spoon so that the colors don't mix
- Carry on with the green, yellow, orange and red
- You can either leave it outside to set or refrigerate
Step 4: Finished Dessert
Enjoy your rainbow agar!
Participated in the
Rainbow Contest 2016