Ice cream cake are yummilicious Frozen Treat. Sure, It's big hit in all age groups. Yesterday i made this Rainbow Ice cream for my Kid. She loves it lot :) She is attracted to the colors i used in the cake.I made this with Vanilla flavor and I dint use egg in this recipe. The texture of the ice cream are so smooth and soft. I bet you all gonna love this :)
Step 1: Ingredients
14 Ounce of sweetened Condense Milk
2 cup of Whipping cream
Food Colors - Yellow, blue, Green, Pink
6 Giant Lady fingers
1 tbsp of unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
A Large mixing bowl
Few small bowls
Electric hand mixer
Step 2: Method for Making Crust
- Line a 6 inch square pan with plastic wrap. This will help to get the ice cream cake from the mold easily.
- Crumb the lady fingers in the zip lock bag and mix lady fingers crumbs and butter in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and press it with tumbler/Glass.
- Refrigerate it until usage.
Step 3: Making of Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Whisk condense milk and vanilla extract in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until it gets soft and stiff peaks.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the condense milk. (do not over mix)
4. Equally separate it in 4 containers.
Step 4: Making of Rainbow Icecream
1. Add food colors in all containers.
One bowl green, second one pink, third one yellow and fourth one is Blue.
2. Now take out the square pan from refrigerator.
3. Pour pink color mixture on the bottom, Blue on top of the pink, Green on top the blue and Yellow over the green mixture. ( If the colors mixed with the bottom layer, that ok.)
4. Sprinkle some Rainbow Sprinklers on it.
5. Cling wrap the pan and freeze it over night.
Step 5: Unmold the Ice Cream Cake
1. To remove the ice cream cake, start to lift on the plastic wrap. Tada!!! Its ready now :)
2. Slice it up and drizzle some choco sauce ( I don have one :( ) on it. and Enjoy!!
Step 6: Creamy Colorful Ice Cream Cake Is Ready. My Little One Loves It Lot :) YUM YUM!!!!
Second Prize in the
Frozen Treats Contest