Today, I am going to show you how to install RetroPie to Raspberry Pi 2 board. RetroPie is well designed but really hard usage to play games and use old operating systems such as MS-DOS, Apple 2, e.t.c.
The need list:
1. Raspberry Pi 2 with its necessary compounds such as headphones, keyboard, mouse, monitor e.t.c.
3. Your computer
4. SD card and SD card reader with usb cable (If your SD card's capacity is anormal, read my early instructable)
Step 1: Download RetroPie for Raspberry Pi 2
I have got Raspberry Pi 2, if you have got different board, you can select your board type for download.
1. Go to https://retropie.org.uk/download/
2. Select your board type to download operating system to your computer. (You can use Internet Download Manager program to download fast)
3. Finish your download procedure and get rar file on your desktop
4. Insert SD card to your SD card reader then to your computer (If your SD card's capacity is anormal, read my early instructable)
5. Run Win32 Disk Imager Program on your computer
6. Extract downloaded RetroPie file to near of it.
7. With Win32 Disk Imager load img file to sd card and plug in to Raspberry Pi board then operate.
8. You need to attach ethernet cable to Raspberry Pi board at first because RetroPie needs.
Step 2: Video Explanations
I couldn't use really well, it is hard to use with RetroPie. You need to do a lot of configurations which is really bad.
With new versions, I believe, they should improve themselves.
That's all !