This project will create a LED matrix with nine LEDs will be switched on and off one after another column-wise. See the video and blog for better understanding.
Step 1: Do the Following
- Write down the code described in - http://cseatglance.blogspot.in/2016/02/led-matrix-project.html. The code is written in simple python programming language.
- Design the Matrix as shown in the video. Generally by binding anodes and cathodes together. You can see this in the video.
- Take 3 resistors and 7 wires.
- Connect the pin 7 , 11 and 13 to the bread board.
- from these connections of bread board connect the 3 big legs integration in the matrix.
- Other three leg will go to the ground.
- Then run the code with sudo and see the result.