Today, I will describe you the progress of making a notebook by JOSHBUILDS on youtube. And I will explain how can you develop that notebook in a proper working notebook. So, let's start!
Our notebook will be a-
2 usb ports
7" screen and
4 ohm speaker
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: WATCH THIS VIDEO
It was the main video by JOSHBUILDS. At first, watch it.
Step 2: GATHER MATERIALS
Then collect these materials
1. Raspberry pi model B version 3 https://www.ebay.com/itm/RASPBERRY-Pi-3-Model-B-Wi...
2. Acrelyc case https://www.ebay.com/itm/150x150x2-3mm-Color-Acryl...
3. 7" screen for raspberry pi https://www.ebay.com/p/7-Inch-LCD-Screen-Display-M...
4. Mini keyboard with touchpad
5. 2x 3.7 volt rechargeable battery https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pcs-18650-Rechargeable-...
6. 4 ohm mini speaker
7. Power regulator
And an SD card.
Step 3: Make It
I will suggest you to follow the video to make the circuit. I will describe to use the other things in next step.
The raspberry pi model b vr.3 has 4 usb ports. If you want, you can use them only, as usb ports. You haven't connect extra usb ports with the power regulator.
If you want, you can use raspberry pi zero. But remember, that has not much powerful processor as raspberry pi model B vr.3
Step 4: Develop It!
It's the time! We have acrelyc case and speaker.
You can use acrelyc case to make the body.
Solder the speaker as the picture. You should use PAM8302 amplifier and connect it after the switch.
NOTE: YOU CAN BUY AN SIMPLE SD CARD AND WRITE AN OS LIKE WINDOWS 10 ON THAT WITHOUT BUYING IT FROM RASPBERRY PI FORUM.
Step 5: Thanks!
- Now, you're done. But you should not stop here. You have to develop it more.OK, best luck!
- Please visit here https://allthingsremain.blogspot.com
Participated in the
Raspberry Pi Contest 2017