If you managed to get a pi zero then you have noticed it is crazy tiny and it works well for low-er use CPU programs, one of which is Repetier-Server. Repetier Server is a bridge between you Repetier-Firmware controlled 3D Printer and your web-browser. The setup is easy, you will need the fallowing to get started:
1) Raspberry Pi Zero
2) OTG USB HUB or OTG adapter and USB HUB
3) Power cable
4) usb ethernet or wifi adapter
5) SD card with raspbian image
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Open Putty (or Any Other SSH Client) and Connect to Your Pi
Enter the fallowing commands to install the server:
1) wget http://download.repetier.com/files/server/debian-a... -O repetier_armel.deb
2) sudo dpkg -i repetier_armel.deb
3) sudo service RepetierServer start
Step 2: Open Server and Your Done!
the server address will be by default '[ipaddress]:3344'
Participated in the
1 Person Made This Project!
RodriMendoza made it!