Introduction: Raw Vegan Strawberry Parfait
Parfait is a kind of frozen Dessert. It consisting of layers which is filled with fruits, ice creams, crumbs etc., Here I made this in Vegan version and its completely Raw Dessert. The Main ingredients which i used here is Strawberry and Cashew nuts. It was taste so good. I hope you will all like it.
Step 1: Ingredients for Filling
1 cup of Cashew nuts, soaked in water for 2 hours and drained
1/2 cup of Strawberries, chopped.
5 no of Medjool Dates
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
1 tbsp of lime juice
3 to 5 tbsp of water
A pinch of Salt
Step 2: Ingredients for Parfait
1 cup of Strawberries, chopped
1/2 cup of Pears, chopped
1/4 cup of Shredded coconut
Step 3: Method for Making the Filling
1. Blend all the Filling ingredients in Blender until Smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer the creamy mixture into Zip lock bag and set aside
Step 4: Arrange the Parfait and Filling
1. Take two tall glasses, Place the Parfait: coconut, strawberry and pears on the bottom of the glass.
2. Cut small opening on one edge of the zip lock filling bag and fill 1/2 cup of filling on the fruit layer.
3. Continue this process until you reach the top of the glass.
4. Garnish it with strawberry and refrigerate for an hour and serve chill.
Step 5: Strawberry Parfait Is Ready to Taste Now :)
Grand Prize in the
Raw Food Contest