This is an instructable for making a living brooch favors.
The reason I did this instructable was...
- to make favors as a special door gifts for the guests.
- as a novel way to distribute and then, friends and relatives can propagate the scions of unique orchids.
- as a memento of the any special day.
Step 1: Items
You can obtain this items in the embroidery section of your departmental store.(except for the orchids)
- Iron wire
- Purple wool yarn
- Safety pin
- Wire cutter
Step 2: The Frame
- Firstly, I cut the iron wire about 6" in length.
- Then, I bend the wire in the middle.
- I twist both end of the wire to attach to the safety pin.
Step 3: The String
Next, I knit the frame with the purple wool yarn.
Step 4: The Orchid
Lastly, I tie the knitted frame and the orchid with the ribbons.
Please don't forget to vote for me.