Intro: Recover Your Old Folding Chairs
Change your old, dull folding chairs into something that is more exciting with pattern and color.
Things you will need:
- Folding Chairs
- Staple Gun
- Spray Paint
1. Unscrew the cushion from the seat of the folding chair and the top.
2. Spray paint the frame of the chair in any desired color. Let this fully dry for 24 hours.
2. Pick any fabric of you choice (mine was left over fabric from our living room)
3. Place the fabric over the cushion and staple gun it to the cushion so it fits tightly. (Make sure you don't cover up the holes to screw the cushion back into the chair.
4. Cut off any excess fabric around the edges of the back of the cushion.
5. Snap the seat cushion back into the chair and put the screws back in. Do the same for the top cushion.
6. To protect the fabric from damage, scotch guard the two cushions