Introduction: Recycled Drawer
In this tutorial i am going to show how to make a drawer out of old Cardboard box.
it is quite easy and cheap to make .Cardboard box can be that of appliances packages etc. for this you will be needing a medium sizes paper carton.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gathering the Required Stuff
- Cardboard box medium size.
- steel ruler
- paper for sketching figures
Step 2: Making of the Outer Box
- cut out the box pieces as per the dimensions.
- tips to cut longitude holes in cardboard box.
- mark it with pencil as shown in figure
- use the stainless steel ruler to draw over it several times .
- till it creates a hole.
- then rotate the ruler little left and right till it is big
Step 3: Assembling the Larger Outer Box
- the large outer box is assembled as shown in figure
- they are connected and outer flaps are bend to make space for stapling
Step 4: Making the Inner Box
the inner box is made as per the diagram
the cut outs are carefully taken and assembled as shown in the figure
Step 5: Making the Handle and Stopper
- a handle is made and inserted to front end of the drawer
- the stopper is made at the both inner and outer box sliding section so as to prevent the drawer from coming out
Step 6: Making the Ceiling
the ceiling is made to cover the drawer
it is made as per in the diagram
Step 7: Assemble and Make It Ready
the all three outer,inner,top cover are assembled and drawer is made..