Take the linter from the lint trap of your dryer
2. Lay it on wax paper that is twice the size of your lint
3. Melt leftover wax from your candles.
4. Pour over the lint.
5. Fold the wax paper over and using a rolling pin, roll it until the wax has impregnated the lint.
6. Cut into 2-inch squares and tore in waterproof container.
7. Use these squares when out camping or in your fireplace at home.
8. Bonus points for using scented wax……
9. Cost is very minimal as you don’t pay for the lint and you would throw out the unmelted wax otherwise