In this Instructable you will be making a gravity car from recycled components.
You will need:
- stone or piece of clay or blu tack,
- 2 mm metal wire,
- 0.9 mm metal wire,
- empty rubber ball for the head,
- three wheels,
- old stress ball,
- thin rod (to attach the wheels),
- piece of jewellery or a few beads for the crown (optional),
- thin screw driver to make the hole in ball (optional),
- plastic or rubber hose bits or straw for the back wheel (optional),
- ruler (optional - you can use metal wire),
- raffia pollot (optional - you can use metal wire but raffia pollot is better for environment),
- permanent markers (optional - to draw the smiley face).
Step 1: Make the Hands
Punch two holes with a nail and hammer.
Punch one hole on top of can for the head that you attach later (please read to end of this Instructable).
Use pliers to bend the 2 mm metal wire to make the hands.
Step 2: Attach the Front Wheels
Use nail and hammer to make to holes the wheel rod and attach the wheels.
Step 3: Attach the Back Wheel
Attach the back wheel with metal wire. Note how I tied the rope to the wheel. The hose pieces are optional. You can use a straw or even nothing if you use a thick metal wire.
Step 4: Attach the Head
Punch a hole with a nail or screw driver. Do it slowly to prevent injury and do not apply force. Put the hole on top of the can.
Step 5: Attach the Ruler
You can attach ruler with 0.9 mm metal wire and raffia pollot. You will need to make many turns to secure the ruler.
Step 6: Make the Crown
You make the crown with metal wire and stone. You can attach with raffia pollot.
Step 7: Attach the Crown
Make a hook with metal wire to attach the crown.
You are now done.