It is Very EASY and Don't Worry If You Can't Do It But If Liked It Put A Like
Step 1: Needed Things
- Scrap Candle Wax
- Wax Mold
- Candle Wicks
- Clay Or Spackle
- Paper Clips
Step 2: Step 1
A Friend Gave Me A Candle Mold And I Thought it Would Be A Nice Decoration UNTIL I Looked Around And Found My Stash Of Wax From The Jar Candles That I Saved Before Recycling The Jars. You Know The Stuff That Wasn't Enough To Burn, But Was Bound To Have Some Use Some Day.
1. Clean and Lightly Oil The Tubes
Step 3: Step 2
2. Insert the candle wick. Using one of these methods:
Spackle or clay the wick in place. Place paper clip in the other end of the wick to hold in place and center the wick in the tube.
Step 4: Step 3
3. Melt the scrap wax in a jar in a candle warmer or in a jar in a pan of water. **Caution on the stove this must be done as low as possible.**
Step 5: Step 4
4 . CAREFULLY pour melted wax into tubes. After a few minutes check to be sure you don't have to add additional wax, if the tubes are not sealed well enough.
Step 6: Step 5
5. Patience Wait two or three hours and remove Spackle or clay and gently pull wick and candle will pop out. If it doesn't pop in freezer for an hour.
Step 7: Step 6
6. Trim wick on the bottom of candle.
Step 8: Step 7
7. To level place on warm griddle and it will level.
Enjoy, but be careful wax is hot and must be respected
Additional note: If you have melted candle wax, but not enough to fill another tube, check out the candle air freshener I sent in a few weeks agorecycled candle wax air freshener. As you can see in the picture for the current project, I made up a few chocolate scented angels.