Introduction: Recycled Tire Flower Planter
Have old tires? Well here is a creative way to recycle your old tires, to make flower planters! Any tire will do!
Step 1: Supplies
- Old tire,with rim attached.
Step 2: Directions
- Lay your tire on a flat surface
- Take your marker and draw the same design as pictured.
- Then take your knife and cut out the design.
- And then once you cut out the design, flip the tire inside.
Step 3: Final Product...
Your all done..This is a simple easy way to make a flower planter and help save the Earth by recycling!
Step 4: Also.............
Another way you can use this same planter is too bury the bottom of the planter. Your result should look something like picture added. You can also spray paint the planter and add some color to your garden. I hope you enjoy this project!
Participated in the