I am sharing this instructable with you guys because once someone else shared it with me. It is about glue and bonding stuff. So i have reinforced glue (chemical name: Cyanoacrylate) with the sponge that comes in the bottom of an ordinary cigarrette (Message from my country's government, CIGARETTE IS INJURIOUS FOR HEALTH) and the results are mind blowing, i mean you get a very hard and tough joint between anything that you want to join. I give an invitation to those who would research on the strength of such a joint.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Required
For this inscrutable, you will need:
- A good quality glue with formula listed in introduction.
- Cigarette (Unsmoked or smoked, both will work the same).
- And anything BROKEN.
Step 2: Getting Things Ready...
- Make a hole in the glue bottle with the help of a paper pin.
- Break off the filter from the cigarette.
- Remove the paper around the filter of cigarette.
- Adjust the shape of filter according to the need of your joint.
Step 3: Applying the Glue
- Put the sponge on the joint.
- Apply the glue over the joint.
- NOTE: Use safety goggles because the glue and sponge will generate fumes.
- Now wait for a while so the fumes settle down and so the joint is repaired.
Participated in the
Glue Challenge 2016