When I get a bit of ferrous metal in my eye this is the first thing I try before going to get a lecture from the doctor about wearing safety goggles. It wont work for anything non ferrous.
I am not in any way qualified to give medical advice I am only showing how I go about performing this on myself. In other words don't try this at home.
Step 1: How I Get the Metal Out
-one fairly strong magnet ( I used a fridge magnet here )
-something clean, pointy and magnetically conductive ( I used a #1 phillips head driver bit )
Here is how I went about it:
Thanks for checking this out!