Used a $5 repair kit instead of replacing the windscreen that would cost me around $150 with non-genuine replacement for Volvo C30.
Steps are simple:
- Clean the area. Don't apply the cleaner directly on glass.
- Stick the adapter to the glass.
- Fill the hole with resin.
- Use syringe to create vacuum and remove air deposits from the hole. Live it for 15 minutes.
- Use syringe to apply pressure to the cracked area. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Remove the adapter.
- Apply single drop of the resin to the cracked area and cover it with transparent foil.
- If possible, move your car into sun so the resin solidify faster. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Use blade to remove additional resin from the glass.
- Clean the windscreen.