If you are sick and tired of rolling your window down to get out of your car, this instructable is for you.
All you will need:
- A new handle from Ebay
- Phillips screwdriver
- needle nose pliers
Step 1: Remove the Broken Handle
Remove the screw from the old handle. Keep the screw, you will need it to install the new handle.
Step 2: Remove the Old Clip
Locate the rod inside of the door, it should be within reach of your fingers. You don't need to remove the door panel!
Remove the old plastic clip from the rod with the needle nose pliers.
Step 3: Install the New Handle
- Pull the rod into the opening with the needle nose pliers.
- Slide vertical portion of the rod into the the hole on the clip.
- Snap the clip onto the horizontal portion of the rod.
- Position the handle in the door.
- Slide left, and re-install the screw.