Introduction: Restore/Replace Letters on Computer Keyboard (or Make Bigger Letters) With Nail Polish
Quick hack to replace worn out letters on a keyboard. This also can be used to make bigger letters on a keyboard if need be.
1. Worn out keyboard
2. Nail polish, preferably a lighter color (yellow is used in this example)
3. Thank you to Lanilea for the idea!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Paint Letters on Keyboard
1. Shake nail polish thoroughly.
2. Using the nail polish brush, carefully paint new letters on the keys that are blank or the ones that you would like to be larger and more visible.
3. Try to do a light coat at first if possible so that it dries more quickly.
4. If needed, do a 2nd coat.
5. Wait until it dries thoroughly before using it.
Participated in the
Fix It Contest