Turning off a computer is different from switching off a television. There are internal settings that a computer as to maintain, and thees have to be recorded before shutting down. However, with windows XP, shutting down is know much faster.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Launching Turn Off Computer
1. Launching turn off computer
2. Click on the start button and click on the turn off computer button.
Step 2: Selecting the Right Option
1. Stand by puts your computer into low power consumption mode.
2. Turn off switches the computer off completely.
3. Restart is the equivalent of turning the computer off and starting it again