Prep time - 45 minutes
Cook Time - 30-45 minutes
Step 1: Gather All of Your Ingredients and Tools
You will need the following
- 1 box of your favorite pasta
- 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 Tbsp salt
- 18 oz. of extra sharp cheddar chese
- Cutting Board
- Large pot
- Large Casserole Dish with lid
- Wooden Spoon
Preheat you oven to 375
Step 2: Boil Water
- Fill pot with water about 3/4 of the way full
- Set on stove to boil on high
Step 3: Add Salt to Water
- Add 4 Tbsp of salt to water
- Stir until dissolved
Step 4: Prepare the Cheese
- Cut 18 oz. of the sharp cheddar cheese into 1inch cubes
Step 5: Add the Pasta
- Add the pasta to the boiling water
- Follow the directions on the pasta box tho see how long to biol the pasta.
- Cook to Al Dente
Step 6: Drain the Pastaand
Pour cooked pasta and water into a colander in your sink to drain.
Step 7: Add the Two Creams
Add the cream of mushroom and the cream of cheddar to the pot.
(If you are not a big fan of mushrooms then use two cans of the cheddar)
Step 8: Fill Cans With Milk
Fill your now empty cans with milk
Step 9: Add the Milkto
Pour your two cans of milk into the pot and set to medium-low heat.
Step 10: Add the Cheddar Cheese
- Add the cubed cheddar cheese to the pot
- Melt, stirring frequently
Step 11: Add the Pasta
- Add the pasta back to the pot.
- Stir until well coated
Step 12: Pour Into Casserole Dish
Pour Macaroni and Cheese into the casserole dish
Step 13: Sprinkle Breadcrumbs Ontop
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and place in oven for 30-45 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling.
Step 14: Enjoy!
Carefully take out of the oven and enjoy.