Intro: Roasted Rainbow Carrots
- Rainbow carrots (or regular carrots if you can't find rainbow ones)
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Peel carrots using vegetable peeler.
- Chop carrots into desired lengths.
- Toss lightly in olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven, stirring halfway through, until fork easily goes through carrots- about 30 minutes.
Beta-carotene in carrots may play role in promoting eye health/ vision, reducing inflammation/ preventing cancer, promoting healthier skin, fighting infection, protecting teeth and gums, and promoting cardiovascular health.