Introduction: Robot Bug
My Name Is M.Jayanthi.
I'm From Whitefield Nook.
I Done This Project Called Robot Bug.
Let's see how to do Robot Bug.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- 9v Battery
- Battery clips
- Dc motors
- Cutting Plier
- Cardboard sheet
- Paper cllips
- Wire cutter
Step 2: Robot Bug
- Take a cardboard sheet and draw outline of bug.
- And cut it in its shape.
- Keep the battery upon it and apply gule stick.
- And connect the battery clip to the battery
Step 3: Robot Bug
- Take another cardboard sheet and place it on the battery
- On that cardboard sheet place motor with gule stick.
- And connect the wires to the motor and switch
Step 4: Robot Bug
Use the straw like a bug legs place it on the cared board sheet.
Inside the straw use paper clips as a legs of bugs.
And again place cardboard sheet to cover it.
Now the robot bug is ready.
When we switch on the robot bug it starts working.