- Arduino Uno
- L 293 ( Bridge )
- HC SR-04 ( Sonar Module )
- HC 05 ( Bluetooth Module )
- Tg9 ( Micro Servo )
- Motor with Gear Box ( Two )
- Baterry Holder ( for 6 AA )
- Contach Lenses Holder
- Wires ( male to Female pins )
- Cable Ties
- Hot Glue ( sticks & gun )
- Codes ( arduino & Phone app )
- On / Off switch
- Bovine Ball
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: First Task : the Chassis .
First glue the the Two Gear Boxes at the tail edge of the chassis .
Then you can glue the L 293 I.C. between both ...
at last for downside glue the Bovine Ball opposite side of the Boxes ...downside Done !
Step 3: Upside :
- First of all cut and glue the sonar Inside a Contach Lenses Holder ...then fix it at ( used fat pen Body )
- Fix it at Servo with micro screw included onto pack !
- Fix the Baterry Holder Closer it ( dont Forget a space for put in/out Batteries )
- Last Fix the Arduino Uno ( micro srews )...let the Program Pin for back side !
Step 4: Time to Hook Up Things !
Step 5: Programing the Arduino Uno
Code for Arduino ( SeaviewBasic)!
Code 2 for Windows Phone 8.1 ( Thanks for Battleapps ) .
*...Pls ask me for improvements ( turn on/off Led ) for : Forward & Backwards Movements
Step 6: Litmus Test !
Participated in the
Arduino Contest 2016