In this Instructable ill show you how to make a robotic arm from cardboard
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video Tutorial
Missing out something? This video shows how to make a robotic arm from cardboard..Continue reading...
Step 2: Gathering Materials
- Plastic tubes(i used empty pencil refills)
Step 3: Getting Shape
- To get the shape of the arm,hand is placed on the cardboard and traced
- Cutter is used to cut the cardboard
Step 4: Bends
For each finger three bends are made exact at the same distance
Step 5: Building Links
- For the links ive used empty tubes
- It is placed in between the bends of cardboard
- Threads are placed in between the tubes
Step 6: Finishing Up
- Cardboard rings are made so that the threads can be controlled by fingers
- Cardboard rings are made by cutting cardboard strips then joining two ends
Step 7: Robotic Arm Is Ready
Thanks for you time for reading the instructable Hope You Enjoyed It
Participated in the
Cardboard Contest 2017