1. Launch 123D Desktop (Beta 9).
2. Sign In (Top right corner button).
3. Click on Gallery.
4. Search using string "Rocking_Chair_Mobile_Stand"
5. Choose the Category as popular to get the model.
6. Load the model.
7. Click 'No' to open in new document.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Laser_Cut
8. Select the laser sheet in the browser.
9. Click on Menu ('3' symbol) -> Print -> Laser Cutting Print.
10. Select the Epilog printer and laser cut the model.
Note: The current laser sheet size is set "Epilog Zing 24". The sheet size is 12 inch x 24 inch. If you wish to change the laser sheet size, right click on laser sheet and select "Sheet Properties" option to define the sheet properties.
Link to the model: http://www.123dapp.com/123D-3D-Model/RockingChairMobileStand/604774
Participated in the
Make It Real Challenge