Introduction: Rorschach Wall Frame
Hi everyone this a quick instructructable for you. Make a RORSCHACH WALL FRAME with a Black Silicon and Old Wall Frame.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tools & Materials
for this project only you need:
- White A4 Sheets
- Black Silicone
- Small Syringe
- Old Wall Frame
Note: White sheets it depends on the frame size.
Step 2: Sheet Preparation and Silicone Application
- Smooth BLEND one o more sheets in the middle (landscape)
- APPLY the Silicone with the Syringe (don't worry about the pattern form), don't try to make a a defined design)
- MAKE one or some of them
Step 3: Create Your Own Ramdom Design
- BLEND again the sheet
- With a Credit Card DRAG in all directions the silicone through the sheet
Step 4: Discover Your Rorschach
- Carefully SEPARATE the blend sheet
- DISCOVER your Rorschach
Step 5: Mount in the Frame & Put in the Right Place
- MOUNT your new Cool Frame
Because a printed Internet Rorschach is too easy for me. I really love the Silicone Pattern.
Step 6: What Do You See?
"I see Two Mad Elephants Face to Face".