Introduction: Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream
If you are the one who already have a problem of a blemish skin when shaving then here is the right solution for you!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
1. 1/3 Cup of Shea Butter
2. 1/3 Cup of Virgin Coconut Oil
3. 1/4 Cup of Jojoba Oil OR Sweet Almond Oil
4. 10 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
5. 3-5 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
6. A Stand Mixer
7. A Saucepan
8. Nice container with lid
Step 2: Steps
1. Combine Shea butter and coconut oil into a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted
2. Transfer the combined ingredients into a bowl
3. Choose either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil and measure it to 1/4 cup and then put it into the bowl
4. Put 10 drops of rosemary essential oil and 3-5 drops of peppermint essential oil into the bowl
5. Mix them altogether and out the bowl into the freezer for 10-20 minutes until all ingredients turn solid
6. Start whipping the solid ingredient until it looks fluffy
7. Put the finished "Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream" into a nice container with lid, always keep in dry and cold place which is not in the refrigerator.
Participated in the
Home Remedies Challenge 2016