Introduction: Rotating Magnetic Field Generator
Important note: this research aimed scientists and researchers to reproduce the presented device and test it on bio films, rats, human cells in order to find new treatments in the future against viruses and bacteria.
A rotating magnetic field is a magnetic field that has moving polarities in which its opposite poles rotate about a central point or axis.
See also the link below :
Applications of rotating magnetic fields against viruses and bacteria, future treatments
The presented device is not using Coils !
Category : Non Invasive
Find us ON INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/sciencetoolbar/
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, Bucharest, Romania
Step 1: Components :
1. 3V - 5 V DC motor
2. Portable Power Bank - External Battery
3. neodymium sphere magnet 26 mm diameter
(Material NdFeB Shape Sphere Diameter 26 mm Tolerance +/- 0,1 mm Coating Chrome-plated (Ni-Cu-Ni-Cr) Manufacturing method sintered Magnetisation N38 strength approx. 9,1 kg (approx. 89,2 N) Max. working temperature 80°C Weight 69,9410 g Curie temperature 310 °C Residual magnetism Br 12200-12600 G, 1.22-1.26 T Coercive field strength bHc 10.8-11.5 kOe, 860-915 kA/m Coercive field strength iHc ≥12 kOe, ≥955 kA/m Energy product (BxH)max 36-38 MGOe, 287-303 kJ/m³)
4. screw pot metal case 13 mm diameter (ex neodymium magnet )
5. plastic connector
7. wires + USB cable
Step 2: Operations :
1. remove the magnet from the screw pot neodymium magnet (only the metal case needed ) - heat
2. connect the motor ax to the screw pot metal case through the plastic connector
(heat the screw pot metal case and fix the plastic connector - larger hole needed)
IMPORTANT - to avoid strong vibrations need a right connection
3. fix the neodymium sphere on the screw pot metal case in the specific position ( between the magnetic poles )
4. connect the USB cable to the DC motor through the power switch.
5. choose the rotation to the right of the sphere. (+ and - polarity connection)
Step 3: Testing the Rotating Magnetic Field Device on a Coil Connected to a 230 V Bulb
Conclusion : The device is enough powerfull to power a 230 V AC bulb connected to a coil .
Step 4: Testing the Rotating Magnetic Field Device on a Magnetic Compass
Step 5: Human Body : " a Complex Chemical Battery”
human body – " a complex chemical battery”
Electrical signals are running through our bodies.
The nervous system is sending “signals” to the brain, or synapses. In our bodies an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination. ( "wires = cells" )Electrical signals are fast. Negativity is the natural resting state of our cells (potassium and sodium ions inside and outside the cell). Potassium ions – negative, sodium ions – positive (potassium ions inside cell >sodium ions outside the cell)
When the membrane opens, sodium and potassium ions move freely into and out of the cell with the result of a charge.
A human body can generate between 10 and 100 millivolts.
Relevant studies in the area ( Applications of rotating magnetic field )
1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.../?log$=activity - Fifty percent greater reduction in biofilm growth and biomass was observed after exposure to RMF as compared to biofilms not exposed to RMF. 2. https://www.ncbi.nlm...0?log$=activity Physiotherapy with rotating pulse magnetic field in combined therapy of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - The addition of RIMF in combined treatment of COPD improves treatment and shortens its duration.