Mouth watering refreshing sweet summer drink made from Lychee (Litchi) - Ruby Litchi Lemonade.
Great break from the summer heat....
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Recipe
Litchi juice – 100 ml
Roohafza – 20 ml
Lemon – 2 pcs
Lemon zest – a little
Ginger - 1 small pcs Mint (Fresh or Dried)
1. In a tall glass, put mint, ginger pcs, cut lemon pcs. Crush them with help of muddler.
2. Apply honey on the rim of the glass and apply lemon zest.
3. In the glass put the crushed ingredients from the step 1.
4. Pour roohafza, then ice cubes, litchi juice.
5. Garnish with a pcs of lemon out in the straw and serve cold.