Introduction: SAUCY FRIED CHICKEN
This is an easy recipe as well as healthy food which can be served even as a snack. It's less spicy and more tasty.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
CHICKEN : 500 g
GARLIC AND GINGER PASTE : 2 Tsp.
CHILLI SAUCE(RED/GREEN) : AS PER REQUIRED
TURMERIC POWDER : 1 Tsp.
SOYA SAUCE : 6-10 DROPS
TOMATO SAUCE : 2 Tsp.
LEMON JUICE : 1/2 Tsp.
SALT : IF REQUIRED (since the sauces already have sauce in it)
EDIBLE OIL : 50-100 ml
Step 2: PREPARATION
1. Cut the chicken in medium size and wash it with little vinegar and water
2. Drain the water content from the chicken with the help of Steiner vessel
3. Mix the chicken with the ingredients listed above and keep it for 30 minutes to marinate
4. Take a pan and pour edible oil as per your choice
5. Heat the pan and shallow fry the chicken till it become golden-brown
Serve the dish with raw vegetable salads prepared with cucumber, onion, carrot and coriander leaves