Intro: SAVORY MEATBALL STROGANOFF
- 2 - 32 oz.-bags of frozen, precooked meatballs - (4 Lbs. total)
- 1 Lbs. mushrooms (I use 4, 4oz. cans mushrooms, already sliced, drained)
- 1 carton beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 pints, sour cream
- 1 (16 oz) package of egg noodles
1. In a large Crock Pot put frozen meatballs, mushrooms, beef broth, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce & instant coffee. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours.
2. When mixture is done cooking add sour cream, mix and let cook in the Crock Pot another 20-30 minutes.
3. After adding the sour cream into crock pot, prepare your egg noodles according to package directions.
4. Mix the hot cooked egg noodles and meatballs together or serve meatballs on top of noodles.