Intro: SLEEPERBOT: Fake It 'til You Make It. (by Ali Oligny)
On the run? Better hope they don't discover you're a human and not a robot. Make this little guy when you're feeling not yourself but playing a role to get where you're going! Then watch the movie and have a good laugh.
1. Get started by printing out the sleeperbot.pdf and grabbing some scissors and a glue stick.
If you haven't watched the movie before:
"Miles Monroe (Woody Allen), a jazz musician and owner of the "Happy Carrot" health-food store in 1973, is subjected to cryopreservation without his consent, and not revived for 200 years.The scientists who revive him are members of a rebellion: 22nd-century America seems to be a police state, ruled by a dictator about to implement a secret plan known as the "Aries Project". The rebels hope to use Miles as a spy to infiltrate the Aries Project, because he is the only member of this society without a known biometric identity. The authorities discover the scientists' project, and arrest them. Miles escapes by disguising himself as a robot, and goes to work as a butler in the house of socialite Luna Schlosser (Diane Keaton)." (Wiki)
Step 1: Prepare the Body
REMEMBER! Solid outlines are for CUTTING / Dashed lines indicate FOLD
2. Cut along the left side edge of the body to separate the head and make maneuvering to cut easier.
3. Cut along all the long edges of the body (only the solid lines).
4. Cut out remaining triangles to form flaps.
Step 2: Prepare the Head
Step 3: Fold and Glue!
6. Fold along all dotted edges, matching blank sides of paper together.
7. Use your glue stick to add glue to all body flaps.
Step 4: Fold the Body Together
8. Begin with the printed side of the paper face down and fold in towards your body until all flaps are lined up and glued down.
Step 5: Glue the Head Together & on (to the Body)
9. Add glue to the flaps at the top of the space helmet and glue together.
10. Add glue to the bottom between the dotted lines.
11. Attach the head over the gray square at the top of the suit - make sure the face is above his bow-tie!
Step 6: You're Done!
Now you can watch and enjoy: Sleeper (1973)