Intro: SLV: Strangelove Papercraft
WOOOHOOHOOOO! Make your own Strangeloves (mod for UT)! They are scaled towards the characters so you can combine them. For more information about SLV go to: http://utslv.freeforums.org
- PDO fileTextures
PDO files can be opened with Pepakura Viewer/Designer
- Hover over a flap in Pepakura to see which part is connected to another.
- You can resize the papermodel (Pepakura Designer only) by going to the 2D Menu->Change Scale->Scale Factor.
Here are videos from the Strangelove community:
Step 1: Print, Cut, Fold and Glue Together
- Aleene's Tacky Glue (can be found at Pipoos)
- Cutting knife/scissors
- Cutting mat
- Tweezers (optionally)
- Paper (I would recommend 120 g/m2)Printer
- Print out the patterns and cut them out with your scissors or cutting tools.
- Fold the parts. You can use a ruler to make clean folds.
- Use a black marker to hide the white of the paper thickness.
- Glue the corresponding parts together. (I recommend: "Aleene's Tacky Glue")
Some papercraft tutorials: