Hi friends! Today we are going to make a smart greenhouse.
What will this do?
- It will irrigate your plants automatically.
- It will spread light in periods.
- It will sense the air quality.
- It will sense the water level of plant.
Step 1: What Will We Use?
- Gas Sensor(MQ-135)
- Water Level Sensor
- 5110 Screen
- 2 Meters cable (2-3 Channels)
- Water Box
- 3 Fan
- l298n motor driver
- Mini water pump
- Lamp socket
- Some hardwoods
Step 2: Hardwoods'
- 60cm x 40cm = 4 Pieces
- 40cm x 40cm = 3 Pieces
I used hot glue for pasting work. Be careful while making the box. You should make like in photos. We should reserve space for arduino, waterbox ex.
Step 3: Water Box and Light Socket
- Make hole on water box for water pipe and pumps' cable.
- Take a place for light socket in plant receptacle.
Step 4: Fan
- Paste the fans each other,
- Make hole on box for fan.
- Weld the cables each other
Step 5: Add Hinge
Buy 2 or 3 hinges and add them for using door.
Step 6: Placement
!! Be Careful for using 220V !!
Step 7: Fritzing
We will use 220V for 2 thing; 1-Light, 2-Power For Arduino (You can change this)
Step 8: Attention
- Be careful for using water and 220V.
- Don't confuse GND and 5V.
Step 9: CODES
If you like my project please follow me and vote my projects.
>>> Download Link <<<
Step 10: YouTube Video
You should watch video.
Please Subscribe Me On Youtube For More Useful Projects..
If you have a problem or a think, you can add a comment.