Introduction: SS Fog Pirate Cannon
This is a pirate fog cannon (with light) that I made to help advertise VBS.
The kids really loved playing with it. You would press the trigger and it would shoot fog and the light would flash. Unfortunately I ran out of time to add speakers.
Making it was surprisingly easy:
- roughed out the form in cardboard (I love cardboard)
- got some plastic tubing from home depot and made the cannon.
- added a trailer light for the red light
- the wagon is just a wooden box
- used a jig saw to cut out wheels
- created graphic and burnt some holes in it to represent bullet holes.
- accessorized :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.