Intro: STUDY LAMP MOUNT FROM SCRAP
In this tutorial one could easily built a lamp mount from scrap.
it doesn't consume much electricity but has better luminosity.
Step 1: MATERIAL REQUIRED
All materials listed below was there in my house,u could have ur own set of materials and could build it.
1. Maped compass set.
2. white led strips*4
3. wooden sticks 16*1 inch-2 pieces
4. some MECHANIX parts
5. 12v, 1.25A adapter
6. nuts and bolts(make sure that u have 2-3 bigger bolts probably aroung 1 inch big)
make sure dat u refer d 3rd pic thoroughly cous i'l mention strip name (a-7,a-11,a-5,ab-5,aub-5,ab-2,a-3,bt-5)
Step 2: TOOLS REQUIRED
Tools required to do dis project are
1. sandpaper-fine grade
2. drill machine
3. Matt black spray
4. soldering machine,soldering wire and flux
Step 3: SETUP OF LAMP HEAD
I recommend to take extra care will doing soldering,and proper safety should be maintained.
1. Now take the MAPED compass set and clean it before painting and sanding it.
Take a fine grade sandpaper and thoroughly sand the transparent cover,this helps to illuminate just lyk ur normal tube-light..
spray the back cover with black paint to look more attractive.
2. Carefully solder the positive and negative wires to the LED strip.
solder four LED strips with wires and then connect all 4 strips in parallel to the adapters positive and negative wires
3. Then place the transparent cover onto the strip
Step 4: SETUP OF LAMP ARMS
1. I took 2 normal wooden stick ,drill it at 2 ends and connected it with screws and MECHANIX parts.
2. to connect lamp head wtih arm,take 1 a-5,1 ab-3,2 ab-5 and 1 ab-2(see the pics of step 1) and join it as shown in fig 1. Drill the lamp head at the tapering end so that a-5 could be bolted .
3. To connect 2 wooden stick,take 2 a-7,1 ab-3 ,1 bigger bolt and join it as shown in fig 2.
4. To connect the base to the wall take 3 bt-5,1 ab-3,1a-11,1 ab-2.
5. Drill 3 holes onto the wall vertically at a distance of 3 cm in between.
6. Join the base as shown in fig 3.
Step 5: DOF OF LAMP
This lamp has a good degree of freedom
1. the head of lamp tilts at 180 degree angle.
2. the arm of the lamp turns around 320 degree angle and tilts a vertical angel of around 180 degree angle
3. the base tilts around 40 degree angle