Hi and thanks a lot for your visit to my page!
Today I want to share my ideas about how to put together a small /mini garden in a shell ! Where there is no space for large amounts of plants and flowers, mini gardens give a boost to our imagination :)) Hope we can create a magic garden where all the Good Luck and Happiness land !!!
Step 1: ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT
BASIC ITEMS NEEDED:
1. Some Succulent / small Cacti,
2. Some large or small shells, where you've decided to plant your succulents
3. Some small rocks or pebbles
4. Some potting mix / soil / sand
5. Some plastic wrap (to protect your shell from the future deterioration)
Step 2: HOW TO START: PREPARING THE SHELL & THE BASE
1. For the beginning, I've cut a small plastic wrap piece & have covered the part of the shell, where the soil needs to be added.
2. Then attached it with some scotch tape for extra-security.
3. Then added the small pebbles or rocks for good drainage.
4. Added the mix of the soil & sand (30%- sand, 70%- soil).
Step 3: Choosing the Succulents That Will Be Planted
1. I have decided to use two small plants that would look great for the center of my arrangement. (NOTE: check the video to see how they look)
2. Then I've arranged some plants that rise vertically and some that spread out horizontally to cover the surface of the mini-garden.
Step 4: Adding of Decorative Pieces for a Pop of Color
As I wanted for my mini-garden to have different colors (and not only greens), I've decided to add some reddish & pinkish seeds from an Eucalyptus tree. and the final result looked very organic and bright:))
Hope you like my "Mini-Succulent Garden in a Shell" idea and hope that you become my Follower on this Website for Creative people !!!
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOU-TUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE INTERESTING IDEAS, DELICIOUS BAKING AND COOKING RECIPES, SHOPPING HAULS, DIYs FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD & VLOGS!
PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN YT CHANNEL !!!
HERE IS MY MOTTO FOR THE LIFE:
"CREATIVITY WINS & VICTORIES OF CREATIVITY ARE PERMANENT !!! "