this is my entry into the prank contest.
its very sadistic and heartless... ENJOY!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need:
1) Cloth Baby doll* (all the ones my sister had built up over her childhood are used up and all i had left was Stewie)
2)cheep glass container (an ornament is a good choice for a christmas prank!)
*=if you have one of those kinda-soft plastic dolls that will work too unless its small
**= ketchup, tomato juice, and if you have the money fake blood
Step 2: Soften the Structure
1) cut off some limbs. i would have cut the head half way off if it weren't the main part of the doll.
2)do your best to put them back on. try twisting the fibers of poly-what-cha-ma-call-it and pressing the limbs back into the doll.
3) if you have a plastic doll you could cut some of the ridges you will find inside of the body to where they are barely holding onto the doll
4)cut slits in any part of your baby to make it easier for the blood to come out
Step 3: Make It Realistic!
1)take your container and fill it with 'blood'.
2)if you use ketchup, add water and shake untill you can slosh it around. too thick and it wont look good.
3) if you do need to shake something up. put a piece of aluminum foil and a rubber band around it like i did.
Step 4: Final Step
1)take your blood and put it into your doll. i hope you were smart enough to know to use a smaller-than-doll container!
2)put your limbs back on. you may need to use some scotch tape. it wont matter. if someone sees a limp baby flying across the air they wont be thinking 'hey! theres some tape on that baby!'
Step 5: Ideas
1) put the baby in a stroller infront of a train
2) trow it in front of a speeder
3) if you live in a city you could drop it off a building.
THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BABY-KILLER! USE A SIGN THAT YOU COULD HOLD UP THAT SAYS UGOT PRANKED!
if your in court and your defence is 'i saw it on the internet' ill pray for you.
Participated in the
April Fools Day Project: Prank Contest