Learn how to make a delicious chunky salsa, with a slight kick.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Tools
- Mixing spoon
- chefs knife
- paring knife
- large bowl
- bench scraper
Step 2: Gather Ingredients
- Wash all veggies(2 tomatoes, 1/4 onion, 1t cilantro, 1/4 jalapeno)
- Measure out all extra ingredients( 2t lime juice, 1/2t cayenne pepper, 1t salt, 1/2t pepper, 1 pinch of garlic)
Step 3: Prepare Ingriedients
- mince garlic and cilantro
- dice onion, tomatoes, and jalapeno
Step 4: Mix and Finalize Salsa
- Put all ingriedients in a large bowl
- mix until well rationed around
- serve with tortilla chips