Introduction: Sand Castle
I am a teacher.
All the kids like stories!!! I like to tell stories to them, but whit a scenario this becomes more real. Once again I needed to build something for telling a story about a poor Ogre...
So I made this Castle whit simply materials...
You can do your own too.
Surprise your kids ! Tell stories!
Their imagination will go far far away...
So let's pump it!
Kisses from Brazilllll
p.s I dont have all the pics, because I didn't mind to post someday here on Instructables. It was a personal job project. .. But I think you can understand how I made it. If you have any question, please, ask me ! (>' ; '<)
Step 1: What You Need Is:
- - Paperboard
- - Sand
- - Pigment blue, yellow or brown and green. (can be that for cooking)
- - Blue paint (for the water)
- - Red paint ( for the roof of the towers)
- - Brown paint (for the door)
- - a piece of red cloth to the floor
- - Sawdust ( the grass)
- - 2 cans of potatos ( for the towers)
- - Glue
- - a cardboard curter - would be very helpful
- - scissors
- - pen
- - etc...
Step 2: 1..
- - take the cardboard and open it like the first picture!
- - then draw the door and the roof so like the second pic, and cut it ;)
Step 3: Making the Sand Colorful
- - pick up fine sand, take out big pieces of stones , wood etc... it need to be very fine.
- - drop the pigments and let to dry.
Step 4: Making the Walls
- -glue on cardboard and put the yellow-brown sand
- - on the front, cut some pieces of cardboard to do the "stones" around the door.
Step 5: The Stones Are Blue!
- - so, put glue and sand on the pieces that are the stones
Step 6: The Towers
- - take the potatos can, and cut a piece to be the window.
- - make a cone of cardboard and paint it red, it will be the roof ;)
- - then glue again and more blue sand on .
Step 7: The Ground
- - cut a big peace of cardboard!
- - paint it in blue (water)
- - use now, for the grass , sawdust whit green pigment.
Step 8: Last
- put the castle on the top!
- paint the sticks in brown and glue all on the door, it will be seem like wood ; )
- Look for some characters , my chosen was a poor ogre , who lived alone in a nice castle...
Finalist in the
Back to School Contest