The perfect holiday snack for your next family gathering or office holiday party. These Santa Hat fruit arrangements by Julie Mulligan are sure to be a taste hit.
What you need:
- White melting chocolate
- Coconut flakes
- Mini marshmallows
Author: Julie Mulligan.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Remove the Stem From the Strawberry
- Don’t cut off the stem. Gently pull it away to preserve the shape of the berry.
Step 2: Add White Chocolate
- Dip the bottom end of the strawberry into your bowl of melted white chocolate. Make sure you cover about a quarter of the berry.
Step 3: Add Your Coconut Flakes
- Hold your dipped strawberry over the bowl of shredded coconut, then with a spoon drop, sprinkle your coconut flakes onto the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is covered, place the berry on a plate dipped side down.
Step 4: Add the Marshmallow
- Dip a mini marshmallow into the melted chocolate and the place on top of the berry.
Step 5: Happy Holidays!
- Now that you've completed your Santa Hats, enjoy these tasty treat with your favorite holiday beverage.