I am a 4th grade teacher. A team of my students designed and built this table organizer for our school tools!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Drill holes in 2 corners of all your disks.
- First lay 4 disks flat on the table with ends touching.
- Attach together with zip ties.
- Then put a floppy disk up in the air and ask somebody to hold it.
- Then zip tie it into the base on the side as shown in the picture.
- Continue to connect the disks together around the base as shown in the picture.
- Attach 3 disk dividers in between the walls where the disks line up.
- Good luck!
- Good Bye!