I am a 4th grade teacher. A team of my students designed and built this school tool table organizers for one of our classroom tables.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- First drill 2 holes in the end of each floppy disk that does not already have square holes.
- Put 3 disks end to end and line up the holes.
- Attach loosely with zip ties
- Take a 4th disk and place it side to side with one of the end disks as shown in the picture.
- Attach with zip ties.
- Put a disk on the side of a base disk standing up
- Attach 4 disks to a base disk with zip ties to make a cube
- Zip tie tops together.
- Make 3 more cubes
- Zip tie to the base first and then zip tie tops together
- Tighten zip ties and cut extra ends!