Never more to forget your appointments.
Your small things can you get so easy..
This Scrap-tiny Wall is made of old tape boxes.
Recycle and enjoy this beautiful idea.
So let's pump it!
Thanks for rating and voting this Instructable!!
Step 1: What You Need:
- - Cassette tapes boxes
- - Scissors and double sided tape ( I used this like silicon)
- - pens and paper for the scraps.
- - post cards,flyers, cool pictures you have..
Step 2: Making:
- On the Door
- cut a piece o tape and put behind the box.
- fix it on the Door!
- cut pieces of paper, write your schedule and put into the boxes.
- When you don't want to let a scrap, put a picture in!
Step 3: Making:
- on a Closet.
- do the same steps.
- fix the boxes 1 cm longer each other.
- put a picture in