Having a comforting and beautiful home atmosphere helps us relax from our busy life. This easy-to-make terrarium will not only prevent you from feeling blue in the winter but will increase the oxygen content in the air.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Needed
These are the necessary items:
• Whatever glass container you have or choose from the store
• Sea sand
• Material for isolating in order to prevent the seashells mixing with the sand and the sand moisturizing from the watering of the plant. I personally chose nylon because it was near at hand
Step 2: Basis
- The first step is to pour the sand into the bowl (or the other container)
Step 3: Basis
- Then you will have to shape the isolation material.
Cut it in a similar form as your glass container and don't worry about being too precise.
Step 4: Basis
- Now put the isolation material over the sand
Step 5: Arranging
- Put a little part of the seashells in the container .
Try to cover the isolation material.
Step 6: Arranging
Put the plant in the glass bowl and start filling it in with the other seashells.
Step 7: Arranging
Fill in the gaps with smaller seashells.
Step 8: Aaaaand...ready
A very simple way to freshen up your home or office. Enjoy :)
Participated in the
Before and After Contest 2016