Introduction: Security Banister
You can made these security banisters. I made one for my old father to avoid that he's falling down during night. It is very easy to setup up and down, even for an old person. Materials:
- One (1) strip 1 m long x 12 cm x 2 cm
- Two (2) stripes 40 cm x 3 cm x 2 cm
- Two (2) stripes 5 cm x 2 cm x 2 cm
- Four (4) bolts 3" long x 1/2" with nuts and washer.
- Electric drill with 1/2" drill bit for metal or wood.
- Wrench for the bolts.
- Cut all the stripes you need.
- Make the holes on the stripes (see drawing plan).
- Measure carefully the final position of the banister on the bed and mark were to drill.
- Install the banister and put the two stripes (stop) (see drawing plan).
- And voila ....
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Guerilla Design Contest